Want to earn some extra cash back from grocery shopping? Zweet is a mobile app that pays you when you shop for specific products or brands. You can earn as much as $5 on certain products.
What Is Zweet?
Zweet is a free mobile app that is available for iOS and Android devices. Each time you buy a specific product or brand that they’re partnered with and scan your receipt, you’ll receipt a certain amount of cash back.
When you see a product on the Zweet app that you’re interested in, purchase your product like you normally would. From there take a picture of your entire receipt from top to bottom and within 48 hours your claim will be processed.
The amount you earn completely depends on the product that you’re trying to get cash back for. Most of the offers are brand-specific, but there are a few generic ones that any brand will qualify for, such as any brand of one-gallon milk.
New offers are published once a week every Wednesday and all offers for the week need to be claimed on Tuesday before midnight. You must scan the entire receipt, making sure to include the total, products purchased, store name and store address.
If you’re receipt is too long, you’ll be able to capture it in two or more different shots. You can also claim multiple offers per receipt are encouraged to do so.
Most of the stores that qualify for Zweet redemptions are those that sell food, such as grocery stores or convenience stores. However, you can always try another store that sells the same product and test it out to see if you’ll get cash back.
Once you reach a minimum of $20 in your Zweet account, you can request a check to be sent to your door within 10-15 dats. Unfortunately, as of right now the app is only available to those in Canada, but they’ll soon be expanding to the US as well.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn With The Zweet App?
The amount you can potentially earn with Zweet depends on the amount of effort you put into it. At a bare minimum, you can earn $.25 cents per each eligible scanned receipt. Some offers will give you up to as much as $5 in cash back, but they’re usually more expensive.
We suggest that you only purchase products that you would already purchase without the Zweet app. While you’re able to get some cash back, it probably won’t be enough to cover the cost of the product.
You may also notice on the app that certain offers award you Zweet points. For now, these don’t mean anything, but they’re currently working on a point redemption program that will allow you to redeem points for specific gift cards.
Refer A Friend
Zweet has a referral program that gives your friends $1 for signing-up and also gives you a $2 referral bonus. Your friend must claim their first product offer before you get the $2 bonus.A great way to spread the word is through Twitter and Facebook. Thank you to all of you who use our referral link!
How Do I Get Started With Zweet?
Getting started with Zweet is very simple and can be done in just 5 simple steps.
1. Download. You can download the app for either iOS or Android device by clicking this link here. From there you can use your email or Facebook account to register.
2. Select an offer. Browse through the offers and select one. It can either be for a specific product or a specific brand.
3. Scan your receipt. After making your purchase, scan your entire receipt to the app. Ensure that your image is clear and your receipt contains all necessary information. You can capture long receipts in more than one shot if needed.
4. Get cash back. Allow up to 48 hours before your receipt is verified and cash back is placed into your account. You need a minimum of $20 before you can request a check to be sent to your door.
5. Refer a friend. Each time you refer a friend, you get $2 and your friend gets $1 once they scan a receipt. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. Thank you!
Zweet is currently only available for Canadian users but will soon be available to the US. There are a lot of generic offers on Zweet in which you can get cash back not based on brand but on product. Here are some other helpful links:
If you have any questions or questions, don’t hesitate to leave them here. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!