CashPirate is one of the best apps out there that pays you to download other apps, and you can also earn extra cash by participating in other activities such as watching videos and taking surveys. This is a great way to earn some extra money while waiting in line or for those who need some extra side-income.
- Direct Link to App (bonus code XZQBIU)
What Is CashPirate?
CashPirate is a free mobile app that awards you points for playing games, watching videos, completing surveys, signing-up for free trials and downloading apps. Each time you complete a task, you are granted a certain amount of coins. These coins can be exchanged for either cash or gift cards.
CashPirate is able to pay you money because developers are trying to market their app and receiver a larger following. CashPirate earns a small portion of cash each time you download an app or complete a task, and a small fraction is given to you, the user.
It is important to note that you cannot use a VPN, proxy or emulator when using CashPirate. They are very serious about fraud and will immediately ban your account for any suspicious activity. It is best to stay on their good side as CashPirate is truly a great rewards program with a generous payout.
When installing apps for coins, be sure to leave the app running for at least a few minutes before deleting it from your phone. This gives CashPirate enough time to verify that you actually tested the app and gave it a shot instead of just using it to earn cash.
Unfortunately, CashPirate has not yet come out for iOS devices and is only currently available for Android users.
How Do I Get Started Earning Money With CashPirate?
Getting started with CashPirate is very simple and can be done in 4 easy steps.
1. Download. You can download the CashPirate app to your Android device by clicking this link here. Open the app and you’ll be asked to enter your email and create a password upon registration. Use the referral code XZQBIU for a 500 coin bonus and to support FFL. I’d greatly appreciate it!
2. View your dashboard. When you first log-in, you’ll view the front screen which displays the top app offers along with your balance and referrals. Here you can also setup goals in order to motivate yourself to make some extra cash.
3. Earn coins. Coins can be earned by clicking on the menu in the upper-left-hand corner and selecting “Earn Coins.” You will have the option to download free apps, watch videos, complete trial offers, and watch short video clips. Click on the offer you want to try and CashPirate will tell me how many coins you can earn. It’s important to select offers as soon as possible so that new ones can appear.
Again, if you’re installing apps, be sure to leave them installed and running on your phone for at least a few minutes in order to receive credit.
4. Cash out. You can exchange your coins for gift cards or cash by going to the menu and selecting “redeem coins.” You’ll have the choice of either buying a Facebook gift card or making a direct deposit to PayPal. You need a minimum of 2,500 coins ($2.50) before you are able to make your first cash out.
How Much Money Can I Make With CashPirate?
When you first start out using CashPirate, there will be a lot of offers available. You can expect to at least make $3 – $4 dollars within the first 15 minutes of installation. However, after that your earnings may start to dwindle as there aren’t that many new offers available.
Expect to earn about 1,000 coins a day after completing all of the initial offers. This is equivalent to $1 dollar and is actually not a bad deal considering that you only need to spend 5 – 10 minutes a day earning coins.
CashPirate works by offering different services in which you can earn coins. These services can all be vied under the “Earn coins” tab in the menu. We’re going to cover them briefly below.
Here you’ll find the highest-paying apps to download. I recommend doing this section daily. You can easily get up to $2.50, enough for your first payout.
This one has both app download and video offers. Another great selection and I recommend checking this section daily.
Very similar to Aarki and also has high-paying apps, but the apps available are usually very few. Good to check back once in a while.
This one mostly has free trial offers along with a few apps to download. If you’re one of those people who tend to forget to cancel a free trial, it might be best to stay away from this section. However, the payout is quite high, giving you 500 – 1,000 coins per sign-up.
I almost never check this section because the apps it offers to download have some of the worst payout rates. It’s not worth my time.
This service only offers videos to watch that give you 5 – 10 coins each. The only downside is that the videos aren’t passive, meaning you have to click to go to the next one. Usually there are only 2-3 videos per day available to watch.
In general, the highest payout comes from installing and running apps. This is where you will make the most of your money, as it’s not difficult to quickly get 2,500 coins within a few minutes. However, I still recommend doing as many surveys and watching as many videos as you can to earn extra points.
It’s important to check back frequently as CashPirate continually updates its database with new services and new offers.
How Can I Earn Even More Money?
CashPirate has an excellent referral program that pays you 10% of all coins your referrals earn along with 5% of any coins that referrals of your referral earns. As for your friends who sign-up using your code, they earn an additional 50% of coins for the first 1,000 coins earned. If you’d like to support FFL and get a little more coins, you can use our referral code XZQBIU when you sign-up. I’d greatly appreciate it!
If I had to rate apps that pay you to download other apps, this one would definitely be in the top 2 spots for ease of use along with highest payout rates. I only use this app for 10 minutes a day, but it’s easy to earn a quick dollar or two within that timeframe.
If you’re looking for other apps that pay you to download apps, we recommend the following:
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!