Booking a flight or hotel to anywhere can be extremely expensive. While sometimes we post Deal Alerts on flights that are going for a great discount, it’s still going to be fairly costly. We try and save every penny we can. When you spend $100 or more on Orbitz.com, you can get a rebate back of $10 dollars.
How Do I Get Back $10 Dollars?
If you’re looking to book a flight with Orbitz that’s at least $100, here’s the steps that you need to take.
1. Sign-Up with Ibotta. Ibotta is a rebate app that gives you cash back for scanning receipts at certain retailers. Orbitz.com happens to be one of them. You can sign-up by clicking this link here. Click on the “Join Now” button and enter your information.
2. Open the app. Once you get the app installed on your smartphone, scroll down until you find a category called “Travel.” In there you’ll notice a deal for Orbitz.com. Keep clicking through and they’ll have you complete 2 short tasks to qualify for the rebate: watch a 15-second video and learn a new fact.
3. Go to shopping list. Click on the upper-left-hand button and wait for the menu to appear. Click on “Shopping List.” Select “Orbitz” and hit redeem.” You’re eventually going to want to get to the points where you click the button “Send Redemption Link.”
From there, you’ll be sent a link to your email. Use this link to be redirected to the Orbitz page and make your purchase like you normally would.
Wait for up to 7 days and you’ll receive credit in your Ibotta account. This is enough to cash out. You can claim you reward for a direct to deposit to PayPal or claim gift cards to popular retailers such as Starbucks and Amazon.
What Restrictions Apply?
- You need to spend at least $100 dollars on Orbit. This is before adding taxes, shipping, or any other type of handling costs.
- Rebate is only valid for purchases made online completed through the Redemption Link sent to your email.
- This particular rebate is only valid on Hotels and Vacation Packages. This excludes rental cars, cruises, activities, or flights outside of vacation packages.
- You must purchase $100 within a single transaction.
- This rebate is only valid once per user.
- Any cancelled orders will not earn rebates, and any credit granted will be adjusted accordingly.
How Else Can I Get Cash Back At Orbitz?
If you’ve already used up your Ibotta rebate, you can still get 6% cash back on all orbitz purchases through a shopping portal. These online cash back portals are websites that partner with thousands of online retailers.
They place a link on their page to retailers, and when you buy something when using their links they earn a commission and give a portion of that to you. The cash back portal that gives you the most cash back to Orbitz at 6% is BeFrugal. Here’s how to sign-up and get started:
1. Sign-Up. You can sign-up for a BeFrugal account by clicking this link here. You’ll need your name, email, and to create a password.
2. Search for Orbitz. Type in “Orbitz” in the search bar. You’ll notice that everything you buy on the Orbitz page using the BeFrugal link will get you 6% cash back.
3. Make your purchase. Click on any of the Orbitz links and you’ll be redirected to the Orbitz page. Make a purchase like you normally would, and within 7 days you’ll be granted cash back in your BeFrugal account. You need a minimum of $20 dollars to cash out to PayPal or receive a check. For other cash back portals, you can check out our Top 10.
Even if you’re not going to book a vacation on Orbitz anytime soon, Ibotta is still a great tool that can get you lots of cash back on your everyday grocery shopping. Here are some other articles that we recommend:
- How To Get Cash Back On Groceries With Ibotta – Full Guide
- Top 10 Apps That Pay You For Scanning Receipts
- Top 10 Cash Back Portals
If you have any thoughts or questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading any happy frugaling!